About Me

My photo
I am a child of God first and foremost. I love art, and painting is my new passion. My paintings often reflect emotions, life events, and my faith. It's freeing to express myself through colour and texture as brush meets canvas. Many of these paintings have been inspired by life events, both good and bad - but like Helen Keller said: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved." ~

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pizza can be Artsy too!

So, I had a friend over the other day and we decided to make pizza for dinner... Turns out that we will never be pizza chefs!  These moments gave us many laughs that evening, hopefully they will make you smile too.  Next time we will order in!



So, it was really lumpy, it shrunk, and burned through in a section. . . but it tasted alright!


Ah, toppings!  We had enough to make 2 pizzas, but we only had dough enough for one... So we had a super loaded pizza with fresh mushrooms (cuz we're just too good for the canned ones), pepperoni sticks, red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, and cheese (white cheddar, because reading labels at the grocery store is over-rated - white cheese is obviously mozza right?)


And, the appetizers we ate during the pizza cooking process.  Spinach salad with strawberries, tomatoes, blueberries, almonds, and strawberry vinaigrette for me, vegetable spring rolls for Ali.  Tasty!  (and filling!)  China met Italy and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment