About Me

My photo
I am a child of God first and foremost. I love art, and painting is my new passion. My paintings often reflect emotions, life events, and my faith. It's freeing to express myself through colour and texture as brush meets canvas. Many of these paintings have been inspired by life events, both good and bad - but like Helen Keller said: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved." ~

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Little Bit of Hope

A Little Bit of Hope
February 12, 2011


Through all of the pains and trials of life, through all of the hurts and the tears, Jesus Christ has given me hope.  His love shines through the darkness to show us the colours of life. 

This painting is based on John 3.16: For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in His will never die but have eternal life.

My faith in Christ Jesus and the promises of my Heavenly Father give me hope and security in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment