About Me

My photo
I am a child of God first and foremost. I love art, and painting is my new passion. My paintings often reflect emotions, life events, and my faith. It's freeing to express myself through colour and texture as brush meets canvas. Many of these paintings have been inspired by life events, both good and bad - but like Helen Keller said: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved." ~

Friday, January 6, 2012

Art!  And Writing!  How I have missed thee!  However, I have some new art to share following a full day of card making with a dear friend of mine!  Each card piece is hand cut and hand stamped with love, and held together with double sided tape.  And of course, because a card is not complete without an envelope, each card has a matching hand stamped envelope accompanying it.  I am looking forward to many more card-making sessions in the future to create more of these hand-crafted beauties!














No comments:

Post a Comment